The Division of Information Technology will be in Alkek Library today, Dec. 5, from 2:30 to 5 p.m., giving students a chance to take a break from studying and experiment with virtual reality. Join us and try out the Oculus Go!
We will also be giving away one 64GB Oculus Go VR headset to a student at Texas State University. All students, except those employed by the Division of Information Technology (DOIT), are eligible to enter, assuming the requirements for a valid entry are met.
In order to constitute a valid entry, all entrants must:
- Be a current student of Texas State University
- Must follow at least one of the TXST DOIT social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram)
- Must take one action on any of the following:
- Twitter: Retweet the pinned contest entry post on Dec. 5, which says if you wish to enter via Twitter to give @txst_doit a follow and retweet the post
- Facebook: Like the pinned contest entry post on Dec. 5, which says if you wish to enter via Facebook to give the “TXST Division of I.T.” page a like and like the post
- Instagram: Like the contest entry post on Dec. 5, which says if you wish to enter via Instagram to give @txst_doit a follow and like the post
- Must be a follower of our social media channel on the platform you choose to take action on the contest entry post.
- Must enter no later than 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018.
The winner of the giveaway will be selected by a random drawing which will be completed electronically. Winner will be notified by an announcement on the DOIT social media Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram channels on Friday, Dec. 7. The announcement will specifically mention the username associated with the winning account. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact DOIT within 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen. Winners will be required to accept their prize in person and take a photo with the DOIT team to be used on the division’s social media channels.
Additional giveaway notes
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.